About us

Our Display Center features our most popular windows, exterior doors, interior doors, and trim so you can visualize exactly how it will look in your own space.

Remodelers Outlet of Fall River, Massachusetts, is a locally-owned store where customer can expect to find the same merchandise or similar to what they'd find in the bigger stores. Over 80% of our merchandise is first-quality, brand new merchandise, while the other 20% is sold as surplus, including overstocks, buyouts, and some scratch-and-dent items at the lowest prices around.

Need a size or style we don't stock in our store?
We have access to a wide variety of millwork products through our parent company, North Atlantic Corp, located in Somerset, MA. NAC is a large distributor and manufacturer of windows, doors, stair parts, hardware and more so if you don't see what you're looking for, just ask - chances are we get can it for you quickly!

A Note About Extended Lead Times
The building industry is experiencing longer than average lead times on certain products. We will do our best to keep you informed on any changes, but we cannot guarantee dates at this time due to circumstances beyond our control with manufacturers.

Our best advice to deal with this situation is to PLAN EARLY. We are notified daily of product shortages and extended lead times. We can also help you choose a different product that we have in stock or can get more easily. We thank you for your patience.